Friday, December 21, 2012

our home is full of...


giggles.
messes.
singing.
dancing.
baby things.
hot chocolate.
christmas.
tickles.
happy.
...and some new electronics to take pictures n' videos of baby boy with.

video

(isn't Devin a good uncle?) Emmett loves him. E fell asleep in Dev's arms (something he just does NOT do to anyone but myself or my mom,) and will totally just sit on Devin's lap and chill. So cute. I wish I would have kept filming, because right after that, Devin started making this awesome space shuttle noise while he was putting E on the couch and said, "Ironman!" in a super cool low voice. He makes me laugh.

3 comments:

Claire said...

I can't believe he still has that much hair! I've never seen a baby with so much! LOVE it!

John and Alicia said...

He is absolutely adorable!

sarah ann said...

It is the most fun thing ever! Everyone touches it though, so it never stays done. People just can't resist I suppose!