Saturday, October 13, 2012

in a single day

"i'msohappyicouldcry" of the day: realizing Emmett slept for 5 hours straight last night.

"score!" of the day: finding a perfectly adorable wooden crate for $4 at a boutique.
fill it with pumpkins=halloween doorstep decor!

"sigh" of the day: changing a poopy diaper, only to hear (and smell) another explosion just fifteen measly seconds later.

"oops" of the day: almost putting mascara on my eyebrows.

"whoa... that was weird" of the day: waking up and saying that line in Lion King: "Before sunrise, he's your son," and then seeing it posted on disney's facebook page hours later.

"awww" of the day: Emmett smiling at daddy for the first time.

"i need to stop blinking" of the day: Emmett is 5 weeks old today. my, my, how time does fly.


love that face.



2 comments:

Caitie said...

I swear it has been longer than a week since I have seen him. Obviously it has been too long.

Katherine Kindlespire said...

I love this blog post. Love how you categorized things. I'll probably steal this for my own blog. Also, that is the most adorable baby boy I have ever seen. I can't believe how much hair he has.