Saturday, September 15, 2012

Tiny Elvis

I thought I knew love at first sight when I met Nathan that fateful Sunday afternoon in 2010.
Then I saw my baby boy.

The second he was born, all the nurses, doctor, and my sweet momma and husband said, "Sarah! Look look! He's here!!"
And there he was. After nine months of waiting and wondering. There he was.
I had never felt that much love in my entire life. Needless to say, there were plenty of happy tears shed.

I'm not going to document my whole experience with labor and delivery, but I will say this: the pain, the anxiety, the butterflies, the nerves, the shakes, the pain, oh, and the pain -- it was all worth it. (Oh, and, the epidural. Mmmm.)

So, without further ado, I'd like to introduce
Emmett LeRoy.
born 9/8/12 6:58pm, 8lbs 5 oz, 20.5 inches long.

We think he's pretty handsome...





Now, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to tell, this kiddo's got a lot of hair. Every nurse would make some sort of comment about how they've never seen a baby with that much hair. (We love it!) He has been given the nickname "Tiny Elvis" from a few family members... But I think "Tiny Nathan" fits too. (Can you say "copy-paste"? No wonder he's so handsome.)


Welcome, sweet baby boy, to the world.
Happy 1 week of being alive! (Where does time go?)

6 comments:

Gemily said...

He is the CUTEST BABY EVER! Nice job guys! When can I see him? :)

Caitie said...

I need to hold him and kiss him again.

Corinner-Elly said...

Nicely done! :)

sarah ann said...

You can come see him any time! :) Please do. It would make me oh-so-happy.

sarah ann said...

True. I think he misses his Aunt Caitie.

sarah ann said...

Why, thank you!