Thursday, April 26, 2012

Half Way There!

Well, I made it! Yesterday marked "20 weeks" into this pregnancy, (20/40 weeks) and I am feelin' gooood!
Since I haven't taken any "baby bump" photos, Nathan and I figured I should at least have some half way commemorative pictures.

Let me tell you, we are oh-so-excited to have our very own baby boy in 4 1/2 more months!
Let me also tell you, this baby boy kicks a lot! I take it he's excited too.

And let me lastly tell you, this baby boy is lucky to have such a cute daddy. (Even if he forgets to do his hair for pictures.)



7 comments:

Claire said...

I'm so stinkin' excited for you! I just want to tell you everything I know because I know you'd be interested. I even have a gift for you already, so you HAVE to invite me to your shower...even if I can't come. Or I could just give it to you now, while you're still here. :) Anyway, parenthood is THE BEST. Don't listen to all those people that tell you to enjoy life while you still can and such. We don't know what we ever did before Louise. Life just gets so much better. This is what we were made for. *sigh* I'm so happy for you. :)
P.S. Really the only parenting book you'll need is Touchpoints. Or anything else by T. Berry Brazelton. They're cheap on amazon.
Love you guys!

Claire said...

Oh, and The Sleep Lady's Good Night, Sleep Tight. That book is a miracle worker.

Caitie said...

So cute! We miss you guys.

Natalie said...

YAY!!! I can't wait to hold my little nephew!!! :) Super Excited!

sarah ann said...

Oh Claire. What would I do without you? ;) I read your (and Justin's) blog posts and only hope to have even 1/2 the skill and organization you do with your cute baby girl.

sarah ann said...

Miss you too! June 1 can't come soon enough.

sarah ann said...

And you will be such a good aunt! ♥