- Talking on the phone: "Wait, where's my phone?! ...Oh. Yeah."
- "Where are my glasses? ...Oh. They're on my face."
- "Where are my keys?" *opens fridge* "...there they are..."
- I ripped my pants at work practicing my "flying buttress" (=bending without straining my back. Bend at the knees and spread 'em wide!)
- If I'm feeling sick in the morning, you better believe my hair and makeup turn out just about as fantastic as Miss America for the rest of the day.
- My pants do this awfully cute muffin top thing now. Makes me want muffins. And donuts. And cake...
- Speaking of pants, if I'm at home, they're unbuttoned. Classy, comfy, cute.
- Oh, and unbuttoned? Came home after 2 classes and a run to the bank, and realized that's exactly what my pants were. Unbuttoned. The entire time.
- "Have a nice *urp* day! ...Sorry." Everyone loves a good burp.
- etc., etc.
So, in the end, the morning sickness, back pain, chronic forgetfulness, cravings, headaches, and craziness is most definitely all worth it in the end!