Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I love my Spring

I must apologize, my last post was not very happy, which completely goes against this site. But, it made me momentarily happy to make fun of those fads... so maybe it works...

But! I have something really happy for you right now.
This blog is simply delightful. I find her wit and humor addicting. She once threatened to stop posting, boy-oh-boy am I glad she didn't stop. There probably would have been a rage. Or at least massive disappointment on my end.

And guess what else?

I am SO excited for Springtime!! It is already warming up here, but I am so excited to see green grass and hear birds chirp again. (Speaking of birds, I want a pet bird.) I am excited for pastels. My sandals are calling my name. A fresh haircut is also calling my name. I can't wait to dye Easter eggs. Spring means baby animals! Spring Break is going to be awesome, too. Ah, I can't wait to feel like summer is just around the corner. (Was that last one a bit premature...?)


What is your favorite part about spring?

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I can't wait for springtime too!

Corinner-Elly said...

Sarah, I love you. :)

YOUR blog makes me happy. And I didn't think your last post was 'unhappy' at all!

I love that you read my blog in the springtime and that I read your blog inthe springtime. Haha.

But really, fresh berries and daffodils are my favorite parts about spring.