Friday, January 27, 2012

Disneyland Tired

My feet hurt really bad.
But that's what happens after walking and standing all day at work.

But I'd rather be walking and standing at Disneyland.

My family has a special kind of tired we call "Disneyland Tired." It's not just being tired because it's late and you've been walking all day - it's tired because you just spent over 15 hours at Disneyland, and you could still do more, (but fall asleep within five minutes of the drive home/to the hotel.)

Speaking of Disneyland/California Adventure, has anyone been recently? I wanna know how the new CA Adventure entrance looks. I am also incredibly excited for Cars Land! (This is just so exciting!)

We *sadly* don't have a trip planned any time soon.
I just think about Disneyland...
way too much.

4 comments:

Emilee Bundy said...

Lets be friends! oh wait :) Sarah, we were meant to be. I have a similar love of Disneyland. There is no other place in the world that gives me those exciting jitters and makes me feel like a kid again!

Laura said...

I adore Disneyland, and I think about it too! I know EXACTLY what you mean by Disneyland tired!

sarah ann said...

ahah! Yes, let's. Disneyland is my favorite place in the world (besides my aunt Bonnie's house, but that's a whole 'nuther story.)

sarah ann said...

It's the best kind of tired!