Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Halloween, Yarrrrg! (That be pirate talk)

Halloween time is definitely happy time! Is there even anything more to be said?

When else is it socially acceptable to dress up, run around all night, ring people's doorbells, say "Trick or Treat," and get candy in return? Hmm. Happy? I think so.

And for the older audience... It still means we get to return to our childish ways and dress up, regardless of the fact that we probably won't actually go trick or treating. But it does mean haunted houses, costume parties, pumpkin carving, yummy treats, and scary movies. (In my mind, scary movies are only appropriate in this context. Otherwise they're just too scary.)

Who ever came up with Trick or Treating, anyway...? (Hmm. I'm bored. ...Hey! I've got an idea...)

WHAT ARE YOU BEING FOR HALLOWEEN?
and
HOW ARE YOU CELEBRATING?

I like Halloween dances.
I'll be a pirate.
xoxo.

1 comment:

Zane said...

I like being a Pirate too. You showed me how fun it could be! i hope to do something fun this year for halloween. we'll see.
Remember when we were pirates?? wasn't that Awesome???