Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A Dollop o' Daisy

Well hello there! Thanks for returning.
I bet you're wondering why my title is "A Dollop o' Daisy."
Well, I'm not sure either.
I just really like daisies, and I guess sour cream too.

BUT... What I AM sure of is that I have the coolest roommate ever. She made me happy yesterday. (Oh, and every day.) But yesterday was especially rad. (The story is long and complicated, but I just thought you should know.)

Yesterday also brought some other happy things, like going to a midterm interview and coming out feeling like a rockstar. Yeeeeah, if you're reading this, instructor of mine... You totally made my day.

The BEST news of today, though, is that tonight at around approximately sorta kinda 11:50 pm, my brother Devin is returning from his mission. He was in Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine!
So, my equation looks like this:
two years + half way around the world = anxious sister.
Sadly, I will not be at the airport to pick him up due to some unavoidable "midterm" things (school? pff. What's up with that?). But, HAPPILY, Nathan has been here this weekend, and is taking me home sweet home on Wednesday to see my long-missed brotherly unit.

Is any of this important to you and your life? Probably not. But, I want you to know that you can find happiness from the smallest things. I'm happy I didn't break anything yesterday. That's a plus.
What has made you happy today?

xoxoxo

1 comment:

Corinner-Elly said...

It made me happy that you know what a dollop is. :D

Some people are surprisingly under educated on the subject.