Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Thank Goodness for Friends...

Well, like many, I recently started my first year of college. This hasn't been so much a "shock to the system" as much as a "kick in the reality face." But thank goodness for friends who have made it work so far!

Shoutout to Nathan, who is always at the other end of the phone, and practicing patience along my side.

...Zane, who came down to play ping pong and eat Wendy's frosties with me. Who comes to the rescue when I can't see John Mayer.

...Darcie, my roomie, who I can just be myself with (see example below:)
Me (eating peanuts): "Have you ever seen Santa in the bathtub?"
Darcie: "No, like on Youtube?"
Me: "No! In a peanut!"

...McKell, who inspires me to be me! (How do turtles...?)

Oh, and on a sidenote...
R.I.P. to My fish, Harold the Fire Beast. You were a good fish. You were a noble fish. You didn't say much, but you listened. You will live on forever in my heart.

3 comments:

McKell Jane said...

SARAH SARAH!! I love you dearest!! Im so happy you have a blog now! oh yeah..the turtles...

McKell Jane said...

Sarah SArah!!! I love you dearest!! Im so happy you have a blog! Oh yeah...the crazy turtles...

sarah ann said...

Now we are blog sisters! blog, blog, blog, blog bloggggg...