Saturday, September 11, 2010

Happy Freedom, Everyone.

On this day, September 11th, 2010, nine years after "9/11"...
Well, nevermind that introduction. I don't have anything important or awe-inspiring to say, but I do have to (at least) say this:
I'm very thankful and happy to live in a country where brave men and women will do whatever it takes to keep everyone else safe. Not that I'm happy about the current war situation, but if this is what we've gotta do, then it's what we'll do. I am happy to live in this great nation.
One nation, Under God, Indivisible, with LIBERTY and JUSTICE for All.

On another note...
There are two kinds of people in this world.
Those who follow blogs,
and those who don't.
Me, I dunno what kind of person I am. I guess there can be more than two kinds of people. But...
I will follow this blog to the death: http://andrewsendlessramblings.blogspot.com/ (It's pretty delightful!)

I hope you're all happy. I'm off to bed. xoxo

No comments: